Friday, June 24, 2016

Who is Daughter of the Mountain?


Daughter of the Mountain is me and she is you. She is Wise Woman. The Feminine Nature. The One Who Sees.

 I have walked gently upon the earth for over fifty winters, experienced much and have more yet to experience. I am a trained counsellor, an artist, a lover of nature and silence. An animal rights advocate, vegan, gardener, lover, daughter and sister. These are labels that are merely pointers that try to describe a 'self'. I am an empath and a listener. More labels. Humility comes from seeing through the stories we tell about ourselves and others. What is seen is we are free and always have been.


I will share my experiences and listen to yours - everything from spirituality and ethics, to food, relationships and intimacy and much more as it arises.



***

- Mountain Daughter 


No comments:

Post a Comment